Personal Development Workshops for Textiles and Art Teachers
Each year, special In-Service PD Workshops are planned to assist Home Economics and Art teachers, as well as those teaching art and craft in primary schools. These are designed to help the teacher develop a range of skills in students at all levels of education, with products that are safe, simple and economical to use.
- Work with other people who teach what you do.
- Learn and share skills with your colleagues.
- Explore and develop new teaching techniques.
- Hear first hand about new product development.
- HEIAQ Regional Workshops 2018 - see events calendar - register via HEIA Website
Anne has presented hands-on workshops at HEIA conferences, both state and national, at their invitation and has been involved similarly with DATTA and other teacher organisations. Contact Anne Mitchell for further information.
What better way to inspire your students! And protect our environment at the same time.
Powered By Working Websites